Monday, August 31, 2009

My first blog entry

I have worn out my welcome at Feminist Mormon Housewives, Times and Seasons and now By Common Consent. It was inevitable. I think that most Mormon bloggers are liberals who have come to believe that they are smarter than other Mormons. The ones who are not liberals have a sort of Orrin Hatch like need to be liked by liberals.

So the Mormon blogosphere is all homogenized snot. I intend to post my opinions as freely as I like. I will take comments. Its okay to be something of a troll but I do intend to mock Dan the anti-torture man at every opportunity.

You have to post with some sort of id. I don't care if it is a pseudonym. After all I am using a pseudonym.

I don't intend for this to be too religious. I think that witnessing my religion requires my true name and I am more interested here in matters of culture, politics and daily life so you won't see my testimony here but if you find me out I'll be happy to share it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment