1. Personal responsibility and free agency are ideas that every religious person ought to have in common with any other religious person
2. Charity is personal
3. Sunstone and Dialogue are not interesting
4. I don't care how many wives Joseph Smith had and who they were married to when he married them
5. Harry Reid is the worst Mormon politician ever
6. Orrin Hatch is the second worst Mormon politician ever
7. Wilfred Woodruff's testimony of Joseph Smith is more compelling to me than the book Rough Stone Rolling.
8. Gender is a word used in grammar. Sex is a word used in biology.
9. Dick Cheney is an honest man and worthy of great respect
10. George Bush is a decent human being.